|Job Ref:||204622555||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:56|
Senior C++ Software Engineer |
An exciting opportunity working with a world leading Media Company, this opportunity requires an experienced software engineer to be heavily involved with the design and development of software for a range of editing, effects and workflow products. The successful candidate will come from a C++ engineering background and be passionate about furthering their C++ skills as a C++ developer.
Role and responsibility:
- With use of C++ be able to design and develop software for a range of editing, effects and workflow products.
- Be a true Problem Solver - able to think innovatively and quickly to create solutions for software issues, business needs and operational requirements.
- Work well in a diverse but close-knit team.
- Be able to communicate well with team members and the Engineering Manager.
- Have an advanced knowledge and experience as a C++ developer.
- Be able to prove experience designing patterns and/or Object-Oriented design skills.
- Expert knowledge of layered software Architecture.
- Highly advanced problem solving skills.
- Reasonable experience working with Visual Studio IDE.
- Have experience using Clearcase (or similar SCM system)
- Experience using C++ on a Windows platform.
- Sound knowledge of Python language.
Oxford, Reading, Newbury.
£45,000 - £50,000
Ross Lyons email - - (Apply online only)
For more C++ engineer jobs in the Berkshire area please visit the Reqiva website