|Job Ref:||204622542||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
A leading Software Company in the Swindon area are seeking to employ a Software Test Engineer. The successful candidate will be required to:|
* Develop test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications.
* Perform exploratory testing on early-stage code
* Perform a wide range of test activities such as functional/non-functional, regression and performance testing.
* Advise the team about overall risks and trends
Reporting to the QA Engineer, candidates are required to have the following skills:
* Three to five years' experience in a Software Testing role within in a Windows environment
* Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the role a tester plays in the full SDLC
* Ability to write T-SQL and interrogate a database using Microsoft Client tools.
* Ability to identify and document defects
* Experience working on Scrum teams in sprints.
* Understanding of how to construct and document test cases.
* Knowledge of automated test scripts and interpreting results
Those who have an agile SDLC knowledge are desirable, also including any of the following:
* ISEB qualifications a plus
* Experience working on Scrum teams.
* Familiarity with functional and non-functional software requirements
* Working knowledge of scripting/programming in C#
Candidates having experience with TDD/BDD, SoapUI & Selenium are especially invited to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual to join a market leading client.
If you have the drive and determination to succeed, working for an industry leader with a salary upto £32k + excellent Benefits, don't hesitate... apply now