|Job Ref:||204622473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£NEG Market Rates||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
AGILE Business Analyst, TDD, BDD|
AGILE Business Analyst, TDD, BDD - My key client are seeking an experienced AGILE Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month contract basis. Working within a multi-skilled, agile software development team and partnered by responsible domain experts that have intermediate analysis experience, we are looking for a professional Agile Business Analyst that will augment the skills within the team and provide a solid foundation for product development.
The ideal candidates will possess a passion and enthusiasm for Agile software development principles, whilst utilising a TDD / BDD (Test Driven Development / Behaviour Driven Development) approach to define specifications & functional test criteria. If you have had previous Product Owner experience this will be well received by the client.
- Passionate Enthusiasm for Agile software development principles
- Utilise a TDD/BDD (Test Driven Development / Behaviour Driven Development) approach to define specifications & functional test criteria
- Facilitate requirements elaboration & user story backlog creation and management
- Communicate requirements to development teams to ensure joint understanding
- Quickly understand the business process and workflows
- You must have demonstrable and Agile experience
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with Scrum teams in an Agile environment
- A detailed understanding of solutions modelling, e.g. through the use of UML, etc.
- Broad toolbox of analysis methods/artefacts with a concrete grasp of which of them is appropriate to use when expressing requirements for Agile delivery
- Structuring analysis artefacts for empirical growth and reuse
- Customer / stakeholder expectation management
- Workshop facilitation during the full SDLC for both business and technical teams
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
Please send your CV for a further discussion, please contact Jakob Russell on (Apply online only).
Ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals.
(Agile Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Agile Product Owner, Product Owner, Agile, Scrum, BDD, Behaviour Driven Development, TDD, Test Driven Development, London, Contract)