|Job Ref:||204622455||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£20000 - £37000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Java Software Engineer |
Opportunity to work on highly complex software systems in Java in an excellent R&D environment.
Role and responsibilities:
* Design, code and test enterprise software to meet supplied specifications, providing estimates of own tasks
* Deploy software to and configure enterprise servers to agreed designs, including database administration
* Document all work, including instructions on how to build and deploy software
* Peer review other team members work
* Support live systems and resolving straightforward incidents
* Develop and maintain expertise in software development
* Experience of Java software development
* Commercial exposure of UNIX/Linux operating systems
* Good communication skills
* Experience of Web Front and Middleware development technologies such as GWT, Spring or Hibernate.
* Experience of interaction with databases
* Experience of full cycle application development including unit testing and code repositories.
* Oxford, Didcot, Reading, Swindon, Newbury and High Wycombe
* Chris Burke Senior Consultant Reqiva Digital Careers