|Job Ref:||204622405||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Lothian||City:||West Lothian||Address:||Post Code:||EH48||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum competitive package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
Java Developer / Spring / Junit / JDBC / Integration|
Exciting opportunity for someone to join a market leading organisation and play a pivotal role developing key new services, contributing to the evolution of the technological landscape in the UK.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Developing business services using Java and the Spring Framework.
* Integrating data from relational databases or back-end systems.
* Adopting and promoting pair-programming and other agile development techniques.
* Ensuring that development standards, methods and tools are adhered to and are used appropriately
Essential skills will include:
* Strong core Java
* Developing using the Spring Framework and JUnit
Prior exposure to an Agile environment including Test Driven Development (TDD) would be advantageous but is by no means essential and training within this methodology will be provided.
If you have the above skills and want to gain exposure to the latest technologies, work for a world renowned company and receive a highly competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package please 'Apply Now' for consideration.
Java Developer / Spring / Junit / JDBC / Integration
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age