|Job Ref:||204622232||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
Business Analyst (Junior - Mid Level) |
Up to 30K + Bonus and Benefits
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging role working within the finance/insurance sector? Do you have experience working closely with Developers as well as BA experience? And are you a great communicator with drive and passion to succeed?
If this sounds like you, then read on!
This role would suit someone with a good understanding of software development that would like to move into project management/business analysis, or an experienced business analyst with experience in the insurance industry.
* Be innovative and work without constant supervision
* Assist the business/stakeholders in identifying, validating and documenting objectives/needs
* Ability to carry out process and workflow mapping
* Co-ordinate user acceptance testing
* Assist in project planning, and create project plans when required
* Assist project managers with appropriate duties
* Experience of working within the insurance industry
* Either an appropriate BA qualification or experience (minimum 2 years)
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server administration
* Good understanding of software development
* Ability to relay technical information in a non-technical manner
* Knowledge and understanding of project management techniques
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Attention to detail
* Hands-on experience of software development lifecycle
* Ability to report using SSRS or SAP products
* Experience of business process improvement
* Degree in a computing/technical discipline or similar experience.
Market leading salaries and great benefits are on offer. For more details and to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy