|Job Ref:||204622225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
Due to fantastic growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for our Farringdon based client recruiting a Technical Account Manager/Project Manager. |
The company offers a loyalty and data platform within retail and hospitality allowing their clients to launch a loyalty programme which gathers data they have never seen before. We are looking for someone who can help manage some of their largest clients loyalty needs and technical integration's, always thinking of the best way to leverage technologies to meet the clients requirements.
You'll be helping with sales to define with the client what technological implementation will be required for them to be able to start using our technology. You will be working with multiple clients and projects at any one time. Clients are based throughout Europe and there will be some opportunity for travel. Within the organisation, you'll work with the Client Services and Delivery team and liaising closely with both Sales and Tech teams
* Working with CTO and Client Services Director to identify resources required for delivery and implementation.
* Understanding technical capabilities of the product and how it can be applied to meet client's needs.
* Working with Commercial Director on pre-sales, to ensure clients have a smooth onboarding
* Regular meeting with client's technical staff to discuss technical integration requirements
* Regular meeting with client's operational staff to discuss service levels, and to respond to requests or issues.
* Quarterly client steering meetings with clients to provide senior level updates
About our ideal candidate:
* 3-4 years experience ideally in a technology environment
* Understanding of Project Management concepts
* Understanding of Account Management concepts
* Superior organisation and time management skills
* Knowledge and understanding of the concepts and application of agile development
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Strong problem solving and logical process skills
* German speaker a bonus
* Eligible to live and work in the UK.
Benefits of working at with us include:
* Competitive salary
* Share options to allow you to participate in the success of the company
* Sociable and focused work environment
* Company gym membership at a local gym
* Employer pension contributions
* Regular company drinks and events