|Job Ref:||204622179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
Are you looking to develop your skills as a Business Analyst in a fast paced and exciting organisation within the Financial Services? If you are an ambitious IT professional looking for your next steps in your career, then this opportunity could be for you...|
- Business Analyst
- £35,000 - £40,000 + 10% Bonuns
* Eliciting functional and non-functional requirements.
* Facilitating and managing workshops with the business to manage requirements and processes.
* Building designs and specifications for change
* Ensuring requirements and processes are sensible and fit for purpose.
* Key input into process improvement initiatives.
* Understanding retailer needs, possibilities and limitations.
* Working with the sales department to ensure successful partnerships with retailers.
* Providing support to the test function to ensure changes are ready for user testing.
* Experience of working as part of a small but busy IT team.
* Great communication skills.
* Ability to influence and challenge.
* Proven logical trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
* Excellent IT and literacy skills.
* Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload effectively.
* Problem solving and judgment
* Communication and confidence
* Planning and reviewing
* Performance focus
* Customer focus
Market leading salaries and an exceptional benefits package are on offer. For more details and to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy