|Job Ref:||204622127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
SAP BW Lead - Permanent - North East - October 2016|
The SAP Competency Centre BW Lead reports to the SAP Competency Centre (SAP CC) Manager and is accountable for the provision of high quality, repeatable, well controlled BW services being delivered by the SAP CC. The role-holder will also make a significant contribution to continual quality improvements from third party development and support suppliers relating to SAP BW.
The role holder is one of the most senior members of the SAP CC and will be responsible for the line management of all BW-related roles within the SAP CC. These roles will include BW Functional Consultancy and Development roles.
Primary Responsibilities are:-
* To be accountable for the provision of high quality BW-related deliverables
* Line management of six direct reports
* Provision of subject matter expertise to both suppliers and colleagues
* Collaboration with Architects
* Managing the performance of third parties
* Accountable for the delivery of continuous quality improvements
* Schedule management
* Risk management
* Highly experienced working within a regulated industry
You must already live in the United Kingdom and have the right to work here. If you have a working visa our client offers sponsorship. You must be educated to graduate level or above.
For further information on this role please email