|Job Ref:||204622102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£0 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
A .Net Software Developer is required by a growing organisation on the outskirts of Cardiff. This organisation has a global presence and the continued development of their software is imperative to the business moving forward. As such, the expansion of the development team is vital. The organisation is a champion of the Agile development framework and requires a .Net Software Developer to help drive future development, solve problems and work collectively on upcoming projects.
The .Net Software Developer will have the following responsibilities;
* Fuel company growth developing software in C# (url removed) MVC
* Develop innovative User Interface designs (web, desktop, mobile environments compatible)
* Develop new applications and support existing application base
* Thorough test/debugging
This is not an exhaustive list of duties for the .Net Software Developer
* Solid commercial experience developing (url removed) and web based technologies
* Microsoft SQL Server or alternative
* Desirable - Agile - Scrum, MVC Framework expertise
In addition to a generous salary this organisation can offer excellent benefits including 33 days holidays, pension, bonus and working hours with work-life balance in mind.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy