|Job Ref:||204622019||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + Excellent benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
3rd Line Application Support Analyst - Oxford - £35,000 - £40,000|
SQL, Oracle, 3rd Line Application Support Analyst, DBA, Database, Support, Oxford.
I am currently recruiting for a 3rd Line Application Support Analyst to join a truly market leading organisation based near Oxford. The role itself will be supporting a bespoke range of applications but also looking after the back end databases so experience as a DBA (SQL) would be an advantage.
The company offers a great environment to work in and also a lot of technical exposure, whilst this is a senior position there are always things to learn!
* Minimum of 18 months of experience within 3rd Line Application Support.
* The ideal candidate will have worked as a Database Administrator previously.
* Experience working with bespoke applications and learning new technologies quickly.
* Ideally strong SQL knowledge but we will look at people from an Oracle background.
* Excellent communication skills are a must, a small part of this role will be client facing.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here!
SQL, Oracle, 3rd Line Application Support Analyst, DBA, Database, Support, Oxford