|Job Ref:||204621943||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
SAP UI/UX Developer - Permanent - North East - October 2016|
We have been appointed by our esteemed client to assist them in recruiting a Senior UI / UX Developer to join their SAP Competency Centre team in either Leeds or Durham. In this role you will have accountability for the quality of UI / UX developments and for their continual improvement.
Primary Responsibilities are:-
* Lead system development activities relating to SAP UI / UX changes
* Accountable for quality assurance
* Accountable for delivery of performance metrics
* Accountable for leading the resolution of development issues
* Create, shape, and manage the development team
* Reduce issues and problems
* Risk management
* Highly experienced in working within a regulated industry
Our client is offering a salary in the region of £70,000 - £80,000 + Benefits. Further information is available upon request.
You must already live in the United Kingdom and have the right to work here. If you have a working visa our client offers sponsorship. You must be educated to graduate level or above.
For further information on this role please email