|Job Ref:||204621899||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cirencester||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Salary:||£300 - £340/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer
* Designing, building and verifying .NET and SQL code.
* Provide regular reports to the Technical architect, Project Manager and Business Analyst.
* Highlight potential issues and enhancements.
* Ensure that new web solution is fit for purpose and compliant with FCA regulations.
Key Skills / personal traits required when applying for the .NET Developer
* .NET, C#, SQL and other Microsoft technologies.
* MVC 4+, T-SQL, SQL 2012, WCF, API web services and windows services.
* Comprehensive knowledge of OO programming.
If you are considering a move from your current role please apply online. Or if would like to find out about other Development opportunities please contact Tom Judd on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)