|Job Ref:||204621752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £54000/annum inc benefits, + bonus||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
Are you experienced in Automation Testing using Selenium, and writing automation scripts using C#? Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career with a leading technology business? If so, please apply now for this new role in the City of London.|
A global leader in a technology driven financial services business is looking for an Automation Tester / Test Automation Engineer to join them as they continue to grow and improve their worldwide service offering. Their business is reliant on delivering the highest quality, and most reliable technology platforms possible, and the culture is one with truly encourages innovation.
The Automation Tester / Test Automation Engineer will join a Scrum team, and will be responsible for the full lifecycle planning and execution of automation tests using Selenium and C#. Although a background in development isn't essential, the successful Automation Tester / Test Automation Engineer must be able to write, from scratch, automation scripts using C#.
This role will report to the Test Manager, and will aim to constantly improve the automation test strategy, whilst decreasing the reliance on manual testing for a key platform.
The Automation Tester / Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for the following:
* Creation and execution of automated tests, and enhancement of the existing test suite using Selenium
* Support and maintain the automation framework
* Convert existing manual test scripts and test cases to automated tests
* Manage the generation of automation test scripts using C#
* Continual improvement of the automation test process in conjunction with the Test Manager
The successful Automation Tester / Test Automation Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
* Prior experience of Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver in a .Net environment
* Strong knowledge of creating test scripts using C#
* Experience of both functional and non-functional testing
* A solid grounding in testing best practices
* Technical knowledge and experience of Visual Studio, NUnit, SQL
* Knowledge of BDD principles and exposure to SpecFlow would be a benefit
In addition, excellent communication skills and the desire to learn, progress and innovate are absolutely essential.
There are excellent training and progression opportunities across various technical and non-technical disciplines, and the role offers great career prospects. You'll be working in a very central City of London location, in fantastic offices, with some of the most experienced contributors in the industry.
The annual package will be up to £54,000, which is made up of a generous basic salary and flexible benefits package which can be taken as cash. In addition, there will be an annual bonus scheme and 28 days holiday.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV online or contact Sarah Gale at People Source Consulting.
Automation Tester / Test Automation Engineer - C#, Selenium
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas