|Job Ref:||204621695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leigh||Address:||Post Code:||TA20||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Up to £35,000 + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
Visual Files Developer|
Leigh, Greater Manchester
Up to £35,000 depending on experience + benefits
Responsible to: Development Manager
Our client is a multi-service firm providing legal services to individuals, businesses and government organisations. They work alongside their clients, whether it`s helping them out of a tight corner or assisting them to fulfil their aspirations. They have nearly 500 employees nationwide, and have twice won the Law Firm of the Year award.
They are now recruiting for a Visual Files Case Management Developer to provide support in the maintenance and development of Visual files case management system.
- To develop and maintain case management systems in conjunction with the individual Worktypes
- Continually liaises with and updates other I.T. team members regarding any developments or problems
- Provides Case Management support including on site initial support and telephone support
- Respond to and resolve Case Management problems and maintain a log of any such Case Management problems
- Liaise with external support as required
- Carries out general I.T. duties and provides general support as required
The successful Visual Files Case Management Developer will demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Visual Files development experience
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of case management systems with a proven track record in development.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills and business analysis skills
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and an understanding of the business requirements
- Ability to deliver training and explanations/solutions in a confident and professional manner to Partners and staff of all levels.
- Organisation and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- High order of interpersonal skills to gain credibility and maintain positive relationships with staff, Partners and external parties
- Experience in developing SQL databases, T-SQL, SSRS
- Experience of working in law firm
- Experience in VBA/(url removed)/VB Script
- Degree level qualification in IT or other relevant qualification. Relevant work experience will be considered as an alternative
- Full driving licence and own car
- Up to £35,000 salary depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Public transport payment aid
- Employee savings scheme
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Holiday purchase and sale scheme
- Medical cash plan for treatments including dental, optical, prescriptions etc.
- Other staff incentives