|Job Ref:||204621407||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£45000/annum £45k plus benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:40|
Consultant (Smart metering | DCC)|
Location: Lancashire (Blackburn, Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Wigan, Oldham, St Helens, Warrington - Good commutes)
Salary: £45k plus benefits
Keywords: Consultant, Business Analyst, Business Consultant, DCC, Smart metering, Data Communications Company, Smart metering implementation, knowledge transfer etc.
An award winning Software and Services company require a Consultant (Smart metering | DCC) to join their ever growing organisation. They are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of the energy and utilities industry and in particular an understanding of the smart metering implementation programme that is currently being delivered by the DCC. You will act as a Consultant and be involved in consultancy services to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting customers and potential customers through the delivery of knowledge transfer, product implementation and support.
- Review the operational processes in place and make recommendations ion improvements.
- Interpret and use industry requirements and industry processes to identify opportunities internally and for clients.
- You will be required to expand industry knowledge in order to keep up with an ever changing industry baseline.
- You will work closely with partners and groups and will identify solution requirements as a recognised product and industry expert.
We are looking for:
- Proven experience as Consultant or Business Analyst, with operational experience in the Energy and Utilities industry.
- Preferably you will have some knowledge of Smart Metering implementation and the Data Communications Company (DCC)
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong client engagement skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very fast growing company who are currently going through a very exciting period. You will be given every opportunity to build a successful career within this company and have great exposure to the wider business stakeholders