|Job Ref:||204621339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£380 - £400/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Business / Systems Analysts required by our leading client in Cheltenham Gloucester.|
Our client specialise in providing mortgage software and will require you to have some mortgage knowledge. The key purpose of this role is to analyse and document client requirements within the residential mortgage origination arena. They will understand and develop the mortgage origination software application and provide design and system solutions. The senior Business Systems Analyst will liaise with clients, project managers, developers and test analysts to deliver the most efficient and cost effective solution. They will work as the lead analyst leading a team of analysts across a variety of work deliverables, and be able to analyse, transform and ultimately help deliver system solutions to meet the client requirements.
Role and accountabilities:
* Lead client meetings to ascertain Business and System Requirements
* Provide demonstrations of mortgage originations system to prospective client s as required
* Define and document change requirements, and conduct detailed analysis of customer requirements to produce Business requirements documentation, Product Specifications and Technical Specifications
* Analyse and document existing business processes and systems and develop revised processes and systems to improve business performance
* Provide system designs and solutions to meet the customer requirements
* Provide product demonstrations to customers as required
* Produce high level cost and resource estimates to cover all resource requirements
* Deliver workshops, walk-throughs, and reviews
* Lead feasibility studies, business cases, proposition development and bid collateral.
* Support all levels of testing in line with company processes and standards including supporting the UAT test process and participating in testing as required
* Support the Implementation process including preparing the training materials, procedural manuals, user guides and release notes
* Build and maintain positive professional relationships with internal and external clients
Your experience will include:
* Demonstrate an understanding of Financial Services markets with knowledge and experience of the residential mortgage sector across all delivery channels
* Experience within a mortgage originations or 3rd party mortgage software
* System analysis experience, SQL, XML
* Ability to communicate at all levels and have the ability to present issues in a clear and concise manner, via the most appropriate media.
* Ability to analyse and interpret basic business finance
* Able to produce accurate and well-presented document, specifications, reports, spreadsheets and process analysis for internal and external clients
* Ability to plan and organise own workload
* Demonstrate well-developed team leading skills. You will be required to work as the lead analyst or working in teams including representatives from the client organisation
* Ability to interpret data accurately and develop creative and supportable solutions
* Demonstrate sound systems analysis techniques and well developed skills in the use of appropriate techniques, methods and tools
* Strong influencing skills
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation