|Job Ref:||204621261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Home Based||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £90000/annum plus OTE up to £120,000||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
If you have experience as a Commercial Account Manager, Sales Consultant or Business Development Manager and have a background in Software Delivery, Agile Methodology or Digital Technologies and would like to focus on new business and client engagement for a cutting edge Software Services Company then please read on and get in touch. |
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Partner with knowledge of Digital Software Delivery to join an innovative Agile Software Services company. They are ideally looking for someone from a developer/ analyst background with an understanding of the Agile methodology who is now working in a commercial role able to engage with clients and bring in new business. The role involves engaging potential new clients, using your knowledge and a consultative approach to offer a software solution for them and secure the business.
The company operate in a process driven way and you will be supported by marketing, research and the delivery team so you can focus on discussing software solutions with clients.
• The achievement of new business sales through consultative engagement with clients
• Build own territory plan, develop a pipeline of prospects, identify appropriate outreach tactics, hold initial meetings to qualify interest, farm and develop opportunities, negotiate and close sales
• Working closely and collaboratively with the delivery teams to shape and focus Customer's needs and expectations and to design the solution to match them
Ideally for this role, you should have:
• 6 years experience in a B2B sales role or in a commercial account manager role
• A technical background as a Developer or Analyst with knowledge of
o Digital Technologies or
o Agile Methodology or
o Software delivery and development
• A thorough grounding in bespoke software development process, past and present, and hands on experience in management of software development projects - ideally in an IT services context
• Ability to network with prospects and Customers to 'C' or director level and nurture these relationships
This role is a home based role and you will be expected to travel to visit customers as required around the UK and make occasional trips to the central office. The company is currently experiencing strong growth due to their excellent reputation in the market and value proposition.
In return you will receive a generous OTE package of £100,000-£120,000 with a basic salary of between £70,000 - £90,000.
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency