|Job Ref:||204621063||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum Benefits, Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Service Delivery Coordinator |
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Service Delivery Coordinator Support. This is an ongoing temporary role based in Belfast
Primary roles and responsibilities of Service Delivery Coordinator include the following:
* Support the Service Provider in achieving their contractual Customer Satisfaction and Revenue targets.
* Contribute to strategic initiatives to deliver tangible improvements in customer experience, cost efficiency and revenue generation.
* Maximize Customer Issue Resolution and improve Customer Experience through impactful engagement with the Service Provider's floor managers, coaches and technical advisors.
* In partnership with the supplier site manager; design, coordinate and support the local technology coach activities to be operationally healthy.
* Be an expert on assigned site Customer Dissatisfaction drivers and partner with Delivery Excellence Performance Management team to represent the challenges and root causes.
* Partner with cross functional teams to remove roadblocks and drive improvements to help assigned sites achieve conversion rate growth, increase revenue, and improve efficiency in agent and customer experience.
* Be the voice of the agents to provide feedback on process, policy, new deployments, and site activities.
* Communicate tools or product related barriers to success to relevant people on in the client's internal team to expedite resolution.
* Communicate operational barriers and opportunities identified on-site at the Service Provider to the Client to ensure clear understanding of challenges and actions; and in alignment with the Client's Service Delivery operation, ensure that clear feedback is provided to the Service Provider's managers.
* Provide weekly (or more regular) summary reports that include status updates on open issues/bugs, challenges, improvements, help needed, and overall progress/success.
* Support Service Provider in providing clear, impactful, stakeholder-ready communication and performance action plans to the Client.
Demonstrable skills in the following areas are critical:
* Ability to secure knowledge transfer through training;
* Achieve results through influence with supplier stakeholders;
* Drive results in a highly dynamic operational environment; and
* Strong ability to execute upon and drive for results in ambiguous environment; and
* Great communicating and collaboration skills with willingness to share best practices among other sites.
* Strong track record of working within support or operationally focused organizations;
* Proven experience in a supporting role for a large organisation;
* Deep insight/perspective into customer care/service experiences;
* Experience with high volume consumer sales, devices, technical, or billing environments is highly preferred;
* Ability to communicate effectively, and develop strong long term relationships;
* Collaboration - Demonstrates effective cross-group collaboration skills;
* Ability to grow relationships with strategic outsource partners who are committed to the Client and Client customer base; and
* Is a resourceful problem-solver, leveraging internal and external/partner resources to do what is right for the Client's customers