|Job Ref:||204621051||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Post Code:||BA14||Salary:||£16000 - £19000/annum Subject to experience||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
IT Software Support Administrator |
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Salary £16,000 to £19,000 p.a. subject to experience
AlertSystems is a leading supplier of integrated electronic security systems, with an enviable blue-chip client base and a reputation for being an outstanding security service provider.
Due to business expansion we are seeking an enthusiastic, positive and ambitious Software Support Administrator to join our IT team. In this full time, permanent role you will be providing support to internal and external staff.
As an IT Administrator you will be part of the busy support desk and you will provide first line support to the business's internal systems, this is a diverse role where you will be splitting your time across of a mixture of support ranging from face-to-face to remote and document based.
You will provide support for the business management systems, office applications, create new users and provide training. You will also be responsible for maintaining company documents through creation and amendment ensuring the QA process is followed.
Training will be provided to allow you to assist our users, enabling them to use the systems to their full extent.
- Responding to user queries via helpdesk, email, or phone
- Resolving problems with software
- Writing, editing, and revising user guides/ business process flow charts
- Writing, editing, and revising company documents
- Providing assistance for general questions and problems
- Assist the Business Systems Manager and other IT members with adhoc projects and tasks
- Dealing with complex administrative procedures
- Strong administrative and data entry skills with good attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office ideally including excel, word and visio
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Good customer service skills with patience and understanding
- Previous software support experience and familiarity with the operation
Who would this role suit?
- Ability to use own initiative, act unsupervised and work as part of a team
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent organisational abilities to include the ability to prioritise workload whilst multi-tasking
- Ability to make logical decisions
- A strong work ethic
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a 'can do' attitude
- Flexible to cope with change and be proactive.
- You will be educated to A level standard, BTEC or equivalent in an IT capacity and be self-motivated, forward thinking and eager to learn
If you believe you have the right skills and work ethic then please Apply Now