|Job Ref:||204620981||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£500 - £600/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Our Client is a leading law firm. Going through a period of business change they now require a Elite 3E Solutions Architect to join their team. The successful candidate in this position will suit someone with both an excellent understanding of the Elite 3E system and excellent accounting knowledge. |
Responsibilities of the Elite 3E Solutions Architect:
* Ensure the successful implementation of the new Practice Management software.
* Understand how the firm uses the existing legacy system and translate the requirements onto the new software.
* Provide design consultancy for the system.
* Work closely with the 3rd party supplier to ensure successful and speedy implementation.
* Be responsible for data mapping, providing data conversion and cleansing support and planning.
Key Skills for Elite 3E Solutions Architect:
* Excellent knowledge of PMS implementations.
* Ideally a good knowledge of Elite 3E.
* Ideally Accounting qualified but a good knowledge of finance and accounting practices is required.
The Elite 3E Solutions Architect is based in Bristol but options for split working and home working is available. The successful candidate will be expected to be in Bristol 3 days a week, certainly at project kick-off.
The Elite 3E Solutions Architect is for a minimum 12 month contract and will pay a competitive day rate depending on experience.
Lewis Paige is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy