|Job Ref:||204620771||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Software Support Analyst - SQL|
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Our well established client provides specialist software system support, implementation, development and consultancy services. Due to the increasing demand for their services, we are looking for an additional Business/Technical Applications Analyst to join the team. Full industry training will be provided.
The main duties of the role will be:
• Providing telephone and remote support for multiple software products to Clients both in the UK and Internationally.
• To review and troubleshoot Client enquiries received by telephone, email and other media.
• To analyse and interrogate data stored within the clients database using SQL.
• Formatting data extracts within Excel which will include the use of Excel formula.
• To determine an appropriate approach and solution to each enquiry in a timely, efficient and pleasant way, whilst always maintaining client confidentiality and a high level of professionalism.
• To work independently as well as part of a team of skilled technology professionals whose primary aim and focus is to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service to all of our clients. The successful candidate will also work closely with our Functional and Technical Consultancy teams as part of their role.
• Excellent communication and listening skills, with the ability to relay technical information back to a non-technical user base.
• Well organised with excellent self-planning skills.
• The ability to work both independently (self-motivated) and also team player.
•A desire to work in a busy and dynamic environment.
•Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
•Solid understanding of SQL.
•Capacity to investigate and resolve technical issues
•A keen interest in problem solving.
•A desire to constantly learn and adapt to the ever changing demands of the industry.
•Some Customer service experience / Client Facing Role.
•Able to work on and resolve technical IT issues whilst still having the ability to explain and communicate them to both IT and non IT professionals.
•Able to translate technical specifications in to a language that our user base could relate to.
•An additional language would be an advantage