|Job Ref:||204620161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Software Developer - C#, (url removed), SQL Server|
Leading UK charity organisation based near Salisbury (Fordingbridge / Romsey)
Salary circa £27,000 - £35,000
We are working with one of the UK's most well known and respected charity organisations. They are seeking a skilled .Net Developer to work within their small and dynamic web development team developing, enhancing and adding functionality to websites, CRM and back office functionality.
The team environment is fun and friendly with a professional atmosphere where quality of work is achieved through a pragmatic and considered approach.
The development team value technology and invest time to R&D new products and tools to help enhance and develop the companies core products.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- circa 1 - 3+ years experience developing complex .Net solutions
- Commercial knowledge of (url removed), C#, SQL Server
- Ideally experience of (url removed) MVC 3/4
- Ideally degree level academics in Computer Science or similar IT discipline
- A team player, open communicator with confidence and sense of humor.
- A can do attitude willing to learn, adapt and help the team progress.
The company are keen to find a .Net enthusiast who would value working for a charity organisation. They are keen to see a genuine interest in producing quality work and will reward their employees with training, development and a friendly working environment.
Please send your CV asap or telephone (Apply online only) for immediate consideration
The office is based in a rural location so you will need your own transport