|Job Ref:||204620013||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum DOE + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:41|
Electronics Test and Support Engineer - Contract/Permanent|
Role Type: Full time
Location: High Wycombe
We are an Expanding, publically traded company developing a unique mass consumer product targeted at the health and fitness market. Our products are based on patented algorithms and unique Integrated Circuits (ASIC) created by leading global research institutions. We leverage IoT (internet of Things) technology to provide a unique Highly-personalized user experience across the mobile and cloud space.
We require an enthusiastic Electronics technician who is willing to support our development efforts as we roll out our product into the market. This would involves defining and performing formal tests, preparing equipment for tests, and performing test
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate essential skills/experience with:
* Extensive electronics experience - This will be evaluated at Interview.
* Proven ability to test and repair electronic devices.
* Experience with formal testing methodologies - especially black-box testing is a distinct advantage.
* Working with Bugzilla, test-director or similar tools.
* Basic use of Oscilloscope or Voltmeter is required.
* Defining and executing system-level tests on complex, multi-component systems.
* Role is 80% Testing and 20% support
* Role will focus 70% on Software & 30 % on Hardware
* Setup, preparing and if necessary repairing, complex test set ups and electronics devices.
* Working with development to identify, analyse and resolve faults.
* Work with and maintain a data base of TIR's
* Working knowledge of test methodologies
* Support field and beta trials as necessary.
The role requires the candidate to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, willing to learn and trustworthy.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply