|Job Ref:||204618614||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + Additional Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
The successful candidate will: -|
- Become familiar with the product set sold by Distology with a primary focus on products from Celestix Networks including being able provide support and resolve technical issues.
- Assisting in the management and ongoing development of our internal IT infrastructure as well as supporting internal users
- Obtain and maintain product, supplier and industry certifications as required.
- Become proficient in delivering technical services to customers and providing product demonstrations.
What we expect from you: -
- Prior exposure to Microsoft stack including but not limited to Active Directory, Windows Server 2012R2, DirectAccess/RRAS role, Windows 7, 8 & 10 Enterprise, PowerShell, Azure and Office 365. A basic understanding of TMG2010 and UAG2010 would also be advantageous.
- A basic comprehension of Authentication, Federation, Kerberos, PKI, Firewall, remote access, VPN, IDS.
- General 'technical' skills including Networking, virtualisation skills (Hyper-V & VMware), Routing, switching, VLAN, IP Addressing, TCP/IP
To be a Self-Starter, Logical thinker, Team Player and Faster Learner
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Deliver a high level of service that best represents both our brand and vendors.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- To support the distribution process by learning and completing tasks that form our entire business cycle, including working with partners on the phone and face to face.
- To take ownership and be accountable for the success of your product set
- Graduate in an IT related discipline such as Computer Science
- 1-2 Years Industry experience
- An active professional interest in business and technology
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to travel within UK and the rest of Europe
- Microsoft qualifications would be advantageous
What you can expect: -
Once part of the Distology team, you can expect a professional yet fun and friendly working environment where you are given the autonomy you need to succeed, and the support you need to make it happen. You are a self-starter, so you will not be micromanaged, but you will have access to industry leaders and inspirational colleagues to help drive your success. You can expect to work with an international network of vendors, re-sellers and customers in your specialist field, providing the opportunity to build an excellent list of professional contacts