|Job Ref:||204618573||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Pension, Healthcare, Stock Options||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Are you a creative Digital Marketing Executive with knowledge of digital design packages?|
If you are this role is perfect for you.
My client is a specialist within Project and Resource Management Software, working with SME and Large Enterprise Clients.
They are now looking for a results driven, highly motivated candidate to join their fun and enthusiastic team based in Farnborough.
Your main objective will be to work on the marketing strategy, especially digital. You will create content for online and offline marketing and promotion activities. You will help manage the website and develop an extensive social media presence. You will design and produce material for marketing campaigns.
Supporting the marketing director, you`ll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns and you'll be expected to be involved at all levels, including drafting press releases, organising corporate events and manage external providers of marketing activities.
This job is full of variety and you`ll need to be able to be creative and flexible. Your responsibilities will include
- Organising marketing campaigns
- Writing press releases
- Writing content for our website and blogs
- Organising promotional events
- Design marketing material
- Help edit video material
- Assessing results of marketing campaigns
- Help drive traffic to our website with web-related campaigns
KEY SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Recent graduate, 2-3 years` experience in digital marketing and producing content for website/blogs
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge of social media, internet, common software packages (Office)
- Basic HTML and website design
- Digital design packages (e.g., Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Internet analytics packages (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Outgoing, positive attitude willing to learn and develop in the role
- Working within a small team, so it`s essential that you can work independently but always working towards a team goal.
In return my client offers exceptional development opportunities within a growing and dynamic organisation, a competitive basic salary, Health and Pension plan and Stock options in the company.
If this is the type of role you are after please Apply immediately