|Job Ref:||204618504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
IT Infrastructure Support Analyst/Specialist required to provide levels of 2nd & 3rd Line support as well as playing a key role in the development of the IT department and at times managing or leading Infrastructure projects. Proven experience providing 2nd and 3rd line IT support to the IT Infrastructure/IT services/internal customers is essential. This will be a varied and challenging position requiring a high level of customer interaction. It is essential to be a be a good all rounder, highly personable, communicative, self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. You should have most of the following:- |
• Windows Server 2008+, Active Directory and Group Policy.
• Exchange, MS SQL.
Good Knowledge of W7+
• Good knowledge/experience with MS Active Directory/Group Policy/DNS/DHCP/VPN
• MS Office (Apply online only)
• VMware vSphere V5.5 support and management
• Understanding of Connectivity and TCP/IPNetworking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS LAN/WAN VLAN and WLAN
• Knowledge of Windows Registry, Profile Management
• Security Anti Virus and Back up technologies. Veeam Backup's and Anti-Virus (McAfee)
• MCSE CCNA or similar accreditations
• ITIL, Prince 2 advantageous also.
• Experience/good personal ability in problem resolution/ troubleshooting in above areas
• Good skills and experience in engaging/escalating with suppliers/third parties when necessary
• Excellent communication skills with internal customers, IT colleagues/suppliers& partners
• Clear grasp of English
• Clear speaking voice
• Problem owner/Problem Fixer
• Starter/Finisher attitude
• Out of the box thinker
• Customer service focused
CRL operates as an employment agency and employment business