|Job Ref:||204618503||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Bridgend||Address:||Post Code:||CF31||Salary:||£15500/annum Pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
We are recruiting for several Service Desk Technical Analysts due to major expansion. If you have strong customer service skills with strong IT knowledge then we want to talk to you about these opportunities. We are hiring for both temporary to permanent which require an immediate start. Interviews are also immediately taking place so apply today for immediate consideration.|
Pay rate £8.00 per hour, 7.5 hour shift scheduled between 7am to 8pm, 5 days a week, flexible between Monday to Saturday. Full time and part time positions available.
- Be readily available to answer the phone to our clients in a professional and efficient manner.
- To provide front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and to provide technical fixes.
- To support a variety of custom made / bespoke applications, Microsoft applications and desktop applications. Plus a variety of off-the-shelf industry tools.
- To support networks, hardware and printers etc.
- Actively employ, share and contribute to the company's knowledge base.
- Manage open incidents in line with industry best practice guidelines.
- To support local and Global clients.
- Take control, understand goals and own your performance.
Essential Skills / Experience:-
- Problem Solving
- Trouble shooting
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:-
- Previous experience working on a Service Desk
- An understanding of working to SLAs
- Knowledge of Active Directory