|Job Ref:||204618245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum £25-30k||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) Specialist (245jc) - Surrey - £25-30k|
My client, one of the leading TSCM companies in the UK are new seeking an experienced engineer to join their expanding and Leading Edge Company.
You will be reporting to the Technical Services Manager and your duties will consist of:-
• Bug sweeping and bug detection;
• Delivering discreet and bespoke counter surveillance solutions to organisations, government departments and individuals worldwide.
• You will identify any vulnerabilities and then implement tactics for mitigating them, leaving clients to achieve their business objectives, secure in the knowledge that information and conversations will remain confidential.
You will be using their technical and specialist covert surveillance knowledge and you will be able to either deter offenders or provide short notice reactive services to assist in the production of evidence to allow organisations to take any necessary action against theft, fraud, espionage or indeed employment issues.
Successful candidates will be expected to undertake Government Security Clearances.
Desired Skills & Experience
• An HNC or equivalent qualification in electronics, telecommunications or computing sciences
• Broad knowledge of RF technologies
• General knowledge of INFOSEC techniques
• Experience in TSCM techniques and equipment's
• Capable of staying abreast of new technologies
• Good practical skills
• Knowledge of Risk, Threat and Vulnerability issues; Conduct Risk & Vulnerability Assessments.
• Good working knowledge of the Internet, WORD, EXCEL and Microsoft Outlook
• Client focused; Self-motivated and excellent team player
• Cost sensitive and able to deliver value for money on all areas of TSCM business
• Able to work with colleagues to deliver company objectives within agree timescales
• Good oral and written skills
• Able to communicate with a range of clients of various grades and disciplines
As most of their clients are based London, applications are invited from individuals who live anywhere within the M25 region who can travel to clients sites, and who have the ability to work from home and go to the head office 2-4 times per month.
In return they are offering an excellent salary as well as ongoing development for the right individual as well as joining an expanding and rapidly developing company that is focused on stay on the leading edge of their field.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on (Apply online only).
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY