|Job Ref:||204618230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum Benefits, pension||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Role: Instructional Designers| Bristol | £25,000 - £40,000|
A great new opportunity based in Bristol has recently arisen for Instructional Designers.
This will be a very high profiled project involving the Government military and a number of flight simulator programmes.
Our client are looking to hear from Instructional Designers from all different backgrounds especially education and e-learning.
Specific Job Description:
Design and develop courseware using a systems approach to training and Learning Content Management System (LCMS) authoring software.
* Review/Analyse training design documentation in the form of Content Definition Documents (CDDs) to ensure that the instructional design requirements are understood and initiate any clarification questions
* Collaborate with SMEs to define a training approach and lesson content map
* Coordinate development of graphics and multimedia components with graphic artists and programmers
* Translate training requirements, training strategy and assets into lesson content
* Develop lesson content in the LCMS
* Assign meta-data to lesson components to facilitate reuse
* Participate in stakeholder reviews prior to lesson finalisation
* Establish and maintain good working relationships with Peers, Line Management, and Executive Management
* Strong experience working in a production centred team environment with demonstrable success
* Demonstrable experience in the design and development of a multitude of training products: Interactive Computer Based Training (CBT), Computer Aided Instruction (CAI) Instructor Guides, Student Guides, and other multimedia training products
* Must have time management skills with strong attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet assigned deadlines
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including editing and proofreading
* Capable of securing UK security clearance at the appropriate level for this position
In return our client can offer the following:
9 day working fortnight
Continual Career training
If this role is of interest and you would like more information please call (Apply online only) or apply with up to date CV for immediate review.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas