|Job Ref:||204618081||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Our Reading based client is urgently seeking an Application Solutions Specialist to join their team starting as soon as possible to drive the delivery and adoption of client technology solutions through effective support and training of company users whilst focusing on the needs of clients and colleagues who provide services to those clients, supporting the provision and manintenance of sound technology solutions.|
* Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for a range of technology including SharePoint (2013 and online) and process automation solutions.
* Undertake SharePoint configuration and customisation activities including gathering requirements, planning, estimating, design, creation, testing, data migration, release and implementation of SharePoint solutions.
* Develop and configure Sharepoint document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training and issue resolution.
* Deliver SharePoint solutions using related technologies.
* Demonstrate an interest in emerging technologies e.g. robotics, AI and other forms of process automation.
* Participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of proposed solutions such as the user interface, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc. Provide technical input into systems architecture and design.
* Deliver Client application solutions on technologies identified as part of the technology strategy.
* Computer Sciences Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
* Some demonstrable experience as an Application Solutions Specialist on IT projects with exposure to industry standard tool sets for collaboration software tools.
* Understanding and experience of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and online.
* Ability to learn and enhance further skillsets around new technologies identified as part of the strategic roadmap.
* Proven and demonstrable experience in translating business requirements / user needs into effective and accurate technology solutions.
* Proven and demonstrable experience of business context modelling, business process mapping, business process re-engineering and workflow modelling.
* Proven and demonstrable experience of documenting requirements, solution designs and implementation approaches using standard methodologies.
* Experience of identifying and escalating risks and issues.
* Experience of working with and managing 3rd party suppliers with respect to the prioritising and delivery of requirements