|Job Ref:||204618010||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£80000/annum uncapped commission, laptop, mobile||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
We have an exciting new opportunity to be a part of a leading business solutions company focussing on delivering competitive advantage to customers and reducing cost and complexity in their organisation. My clients focus is the transformation of IT infrastructure, Business Process Management, Commerce solutions, Mobile solutions, Analytics and Information Management.|
Over 600 customers, from public sector to some of the country's leading retailers and manufacturers, to FTSE 100 finance, telecoms and media organisations. With over 30 years of business behind them one of there greatest values is the experience they have. Delivering a high quality service to there customers.
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Plan and prioritise sales activities and partner / customer / prospect contact towards achieving agreed GM target set by the sales manager.
* Drive relationship management with IBM key stakeholders in conjunction with executive team to maintain visibility and drive business growth across relevant portfolios.
* Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
* Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to Optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
* Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
* Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.9., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
* Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
* Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
* Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetingswith other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
* Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
* Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
* To understand and adhere to company standards and systems for Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental and information Security management and, as necessary, assist in their monitoring and improvement
* Must have experience of SAP and IBM. Oracle is desirable.
Flexible working hours;
Hours based on a 40hr week working from home
Uncapped commission, Laptop, Mobile, Car allowance
If you would like to apply for this position or would like any more information please call (Apply online only) or email your CV
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency