|Job Ref:||204617998||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum bonus, pension etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Knowledgeable Digital Business Analyst with retail sector experience and proven ability in supporting large scale projects.|
Are you a knowledgeable Digital Business Analyst with experience in working with large scale digital projects looking to work within an agile environment with the ability to develop and grow your career?
Networkers Technology Recruitment is currently supporting a growing multinational business in recruiting for a Digital Business Analyst to join their growing team. Our client operates over 1,100 stores and growing omnichannel operations across 10 countries in Europe. With 74,000 people and nearly six million customers who shop in store and online every week, if you are looking for a fast paced environment with the ability to progress and develop then this is the ideal business for you.
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will be involved in website and mobile application projects and responsible for understanding and interpreting business priorities, problems and opportunities into business process and systems solutions. Your role is primarily to document requirements and processes taking consideration of the business case, business benefits and company needs. You should act as the interface and translator between the business, end users and the technical stakeholders.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
* Responsible for finalisation and agree upon business requirements
* Review 'As Is', define and agree with business 'To Be' processes
* Identify business risks associate with new processes and subsequent process control requirements
* Define, agree functional and non-functional requirements
* Give inputs; develop customer and support procedures
* Give some input and review general and detailed specifications raised by appropriate teams
* Ensure that the requirements are complete, accurate and articulated to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
* Support business to define and lead the user acceptance testing (UAT), ensuring that the agreed scope and design is delivered.
* Effective Communication and stakeholder management throughout the project lifecycle
* Previous experience of working as a Business Analyst within a retail business with large scale projects exposure
* Experience of website and mobile applications, e-commerce and ATG
* Managed projects with a focus on Agile methodology
* Knowledge of specified structured analysis techniques - JIRA desirable
* Strong influencing skills, ability to demonstrate experience of managing stakeholders across IT and the business varying at different levels of seniority
* Experience of the full development lifecycle, including project inception and post-live support
* Experience of relationship building within both business and systems functions and with external suppliers
If you are an experienced Retail Digital Business Analyst looking for the opportunity to join a multicultural team in a business which prides themselves on internal promotion and the ability to grow and develop, then please apply as we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK