|Job Ref:||204617755||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Our client are currently seeking a SQL Software Development Team Leader to join the team on a permanent basis. As a software development team leader you will be responsible for the overall software development practice and methodology within the Database Development Department. This will include hands on software development in Microsoft SQL Server and have strong project management and communication skills. The job will require close working the Systems Development Director to manage the team in an Agile fashion and deliver complex projects on time and within budget.|
- Introduce best practice Agile/Scrum methodologies to augment the existing software development process
- Leading the team in a challenging and rapidly changing environment while enforcing best practice throughout.
- While working closely with the Systems Development Director you will be responsible for all aspects of the project, from concept through estimation, specification, development, delivery and support.
- Working closely with senior stake holders, clients and internal departments to build project scope, risks, resource allocation and management through the completions and support phases.
- Clear and regular communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- In many cases hands on software development will be required, this will include some development, code review and mentoring both in SQL.
- Introducing and enforcing new development technology and standards
- Developing database and software that sits on the clients websites
- Making system improvements
Essential Skills :-
Please send your details through to (Email Removed) for more info
Salary: - £55,000
Location - Leicester
Due to where our client is located you will need your own transport to get on to site