|Job Ref:||204617711||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£90000 - £120000/annum package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Enterprise Architect - Marketing - Shoreditch - Up to a £120k base |
My client is seeking a Marketing Technology Architect to power its digital transformation journey in the gaming industry. We are looking for a bright, driven, and talented individual to provide architecture and technology leadership across all marketing technologies. The primary responsibilities and qualifications are listed below.
- Provide architecture oversight to an Agile Teams for delivery of digital marketing solutions
- Document architecture guidance and socialise within Agile teams and across the program.
- Work with the Chief Architect, CTO and other architects across the organisation to ensure consistency and alignment
- Interface with key executives and stakeholders to inform, influence and guide marketing automation strategies
- Partner with enterprise shared services functions to integrate corporate standards and applied technologies
- Provide senior level technical consulting to application development teams during application design and development for highly complex or critical projects
- Keep pace with change in new technologies, methods and products
- Provide oversight for budgets and project plans, and manage technology risks and issues
- Perform technical due diligence on new technologies and/or services
- Design architecture for complex, distributed systems, whether bespoke or commercial
- Drive technical insight to form unique architecture and strategies that leverage best of breed systems and services
* Apply cutting edge marketing technology to help power its digital transformation.
* Help senior executives set marketing technology strategy then work with delivery teams to turn vision into reality.
* Work across the enterprise to ensure marketing technology is fully integrated into proprietary and third-party systems.
Key skills are:
* Considerable experience with Marketing Technology in an ecommerce environment, specifically the Adobe Marketing Cloud, but also SEO, SEM, Social Media Platforms, Content Management, Analytics, Testing and optimisation, Media Buying, marketing automation, CRM, Omni-channel Delivery, CDN, etc.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, from user up to C-level executives.
* A strong customer, and delivery focus with considerable experience delivering marketing technology solutions at a hands on level.
* Ability to keep a strategic focus whilst dealing tactically with day to day issues.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds