|Job Ref:||204617638||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chatham||Address:||Post Code:||ME5||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum bonus, excellent benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Test Manager - Up to £55,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits|
I have a rare opportunity for a Test Manager to join one of my very successful financial clients based in Kent. You will be managing a team of 10 on the day to day management, work allocation, testing activities, change requests, system defect fixes, upgrades and systems migrations for the core business systems. You will be carrying out full software development life cycle projects so experience in this area is essential. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills along with the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders from all areas of the business.
From this role will receive an excellent team working environment where the company are big on looking after their staff, excellent benefits package, very competitive salary, an annual bonus, team days and nights out, career progression, ability to have your say and input for the companies software requirements and needs, implementation of your own ways of working and be part of a company that is causing very big waves within the financial sector.
* Manage and contribute towards the test strategies, approach and governance for each project
* Maintaining department policies and procedures in line with agreed review standards
* Supervision of the day to day operations of the test team including work allocation based upon the teams priorities
* Conduct performance reviews and regular one to one meeting with the staff providing feedback and constructive advice
* Ensuring all staff have development opportunities with training
* Ensure the testing resource create and maintain detailed test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
* Development and implementation of a robust environment and process for account conditioning for the core testing and business training environments
* Attend and chair project, team and business meetings
* Attend and lead on 3rd party supplier meetings
* Assist with all recruitment for the testing team
* 3yrs+ leading and managing a test team
* Very good people management skills, ability to guide and tutor more junior members of the team
* Experienced with HP quality centre (ALM/UTF)
* Thorough knowledge of the software development life cycle
* Systems testing and user acceptance
* Thorough knowledge of managing test functions
* Any financial or banking experience is highly desirable due to the pace of the role
* ISTQB or ISEB practitioner in software testing (at least must be willing to take the exam)
Health care, life insurance, health insurance, bonus up to 10% (based on company and personal performance), cycle to work, free eye test's and healthy discounts on glasses, childcare vouchers, holiday purchase scheme, death in service, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays off, season ticket loans, holiday purchase scheme (buy up to 5 days holiday), plus progression and a very modern working environment.
Pearson Whiffin IT are acting as a recruitment agency/business in relation to this role.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Test Manager - Up to £55,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits