|Job Ref:||204617349||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Denmark||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Project Manager (FX Trading, Data Integration, Data Quality, PM, BA, Data Analysis/Copenhagen) |
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to advance your career within the banking sector. This role is based in Copenhagen and offers the chance for relocation from elsewhere in the EU (to individuals who are a strong communicator and fluent in English) to enjoy Danish working culture and internationalise your experience. Denmark's famed reputation for being one of the happiest countries in the world is often accredited to high-levels of social mobility which is a feature reflected in this job opportunity - the chance to progress and grow in the organisation is yours to take.
Due to continuing growth our client is looking for to hire an individual on a permanent basis to integrate within the company and develop both the company and themselves. You will be operating as Project Manager with a strong understanding of both data and business analysis and additional knowledge of FX margin trading will only bolster your suitability for the role. Ideally, you will also have great communication skills and an ability work independently and in a team, you will be exposed to high-profile projects from the outset so an eagerness to be challenged is also valued but equally as important will be your ability to learn new skills and progress within the company.
The ideal Project Manager will have experience in:
- Support production of Operations Management Information and Metrics
- Facilitating data extraction to support reporting requirements.
- Oversee interrogating different databases, amalgamating and mapping relevant data, explaining and interpreting the data output with Excel and SQL proficiencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with business users and IT to both explore the root problem (requirement gathering) and agree the optimal solution.
- Ensure Operational controls are adhered to and display great team leading skills.
- Provide solutions for a scalable Operations platform.
Please note that working hours in Denmark are not as vigorous as in the UK so you will have to take this into account when working on your projects.
Beneficial attributes for this role will be great soft skills and an ability to engage with personnel at every level of the company. You'll need to have a keen interest and knowledge of global financial markets and any experience relating to Securities (Equities and Fixed Income) and Derivatives (CFDs, Futures and Options) or a background in settlement and corporate action processing will greatly enhance your application. On offer is a great salary and unrivalled bonus package which will vary depending on your experience