|Job Ref:||204617229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£65000 - £95000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Global Financial Services organisation is hiring for a Digital Business Consultant / Analyst for their team based in London. This is a permanent role. You will have specialist knowledge of ecommerce applied in a life assurance context, have a track record of successful implementations. Working as a key Digital Consultant as part of the client facing implementation team, the role spans the full range of business analyst activity from analysis of business requirements, through estimation and testing, and working closely with developers, to ensure the on-time delivery of system releases to the client. |
Essential experience required for this role includes:
* Applying insurance and business systems knowledge in the design and enhancement of eBusiness solutions.
* Working with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver projects.
* Analysing and creating business requirements (both as part of client projects and product improvement).
* Previous implementation life cycle experience of front end systems.
* Knowledge of Agile and ideally using JIRA.
* Have a good understanding of online Underwriting processes for Protection products.
* Presentation skills (running client sales demonstrations / workshops (in collaboration with the sales team.
* A strong analytical aptitude and the ability to understand and manage complex concepts.
Knowledge of the Life & Pensions or Wrap sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation, so please do apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds