|Job Ref:||204617108||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£450 - £575/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
eProcurement Specialist - up to £575/ day - ~5 month contract - Leeds* |
Security Clearance: Must already hold BPSS + DS clearance or be willing to undergo.
The Department of Health are looking for an eProcurement Specialist to join their team in Leeds for approximately a 5 month contract. You will be responsible for developing and specifying a package of eProcurement implementation support arrangements and will engage with procurement, ICT and data practitioners to inform development.
Key tasks and deliverables:
* Provide expert advice and guidance to all stakeholders in the implementation of eProcurement strategy and processes
* Engage with external organisations
* Effectively exploit information technology. Build collaborative working relationships, working with multiple stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes
* Procurement documentation to commence a competitive dialogue procurement
* Contractual documentation required to commence a procurement, produced in collaboration with appropriate legal support
* Advising on programme produced technical documentation for commencement of procurement, to ensure it is legally compliant and commercially aligned to the wider commercial model
* Papers to programme boards and other governance groups to seek appropriate approval for commercial and procurement positions
* Documentation setting out approaches to competitive dialogue, including phasing dialogue between lots, stages of dialogue, evaluation approaches for down selection etc.
* Evaluation documentation including guidance, evaluation models, evaluation reports and debriefing.
Essential skills and experience:
* Large scale government ICT procurement experience
* Competitive dialogue / CPN experience or experience of complex negotiations in government, both in terms of preparing for and managing these processes
* Understanding of complex contract forms, e.g. GLS model contract etc. and ability to shape those with appropriate programme input
* Ability to produce procurement ready procurement documentation, ITPDs, ITTs etc.
* Experience of tender evaluation
* Experience of working in projects and programmes as procurement / commercial advisors
* Working with eProcurement technology
* Supporting change in a complex multi-site environment
* Preparation of planning documents and business case
Desirable skills and experience:
* Expertise in designing mechanisms to enable collaborative working in multi-vendor, disaggregated commercial models
* Contracting for agile delivery of solutions, including understanding the best methods of providing commercial protection in an agile delivery model