|Job Ref:||204617068||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Post Code:||PO19||Salary:||£0 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Service Desk Analyst - Sussex, Chichester - up to £27,000 pa|
Service Desk Analyst - Chichester - Up to £27,000
An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a service desk analyst to join a talented team of engineers in Chichester.
The IT service desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the service desk analyst is to provide IT support ranging from first line support through to more complex issues. The analyst is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. The service desk team work in a dynamic, fast paced environment which provides support over the phone, email and in person.
* Providing effective IT support to the business
* Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
* Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
* Act as a single point of contact for incidents and service requests
* Configuration, deployment and maintenance of IT equipment
* Publish and update service desk documentation and processes
* Active directory administration. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, etc.
* Troubleshoot network issues
* Basic networking
* Virtualisation technologies would be ideal
* Windows OS platform 7/10
* MS Exchange 2010
* Windows Server
* Active Directory
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at (url removed)e (at) (url removed)!
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK