|Job Ref:||204616810||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum Competitive Benefits/Bonus Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Our client are searching for a 'hands on' project manager to join their growing team based in London. The role will focus on delivering technology change projects within their Online Channel. This role would suit a dynamic, results focused individual who is searching for an exciting and challenging opportunity!!! They are looking for a candidate who is comfortable delivering critical projects whilst maintaining key supplier relationships.|
* At least 5 years' experience gained in Technology Project Delivery
* Strong experience in a gaming, retail, and/or banking sector
* Strong customer focus recognising internal and external customers, establishing effective relationships and demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer needs.
* Good technical awareness and appreciation of Technology principles including regulatory, legislative and industry practices gained through practical experience and/or professional qualifications.
* Excellent working knowledge of the entire Project Management/Quality Framework/Lifecycle and processes within.
* Proven track record in creating a high performing team that is customer focused and aligned to the long term business requirements
* Extremely confident in operating in an environment of change
* Focus on Project delivery and objectives while dealing tactically with operational issues
* Strong customer focus - demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer needs
* Professional management skills including communication and networking skills to establish relationships within the company and with 3rd Parties
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds