|Job Ref:||204616693||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£80000 - £120000/annum Competitive Benefits Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
We are searching for candidates who have experience working in high pressure environments and on mission-critical projects. We need self starters with excellent academics and a strong passion for technology and development. |
We are exclusively searching for 10-15 talented Developers to build a brand new team within a market leading Gaming organisation in London. These individuals will be tasked with building a pioneering new platform;. this is a brand new and cutting edge program of work using the latest technologies in the industry. We are looking for a range of abilities.
* Excellent experience of Core Java 8 or Scala and AKKA or NoSQL experience.
* Past experience delivering consumer facing and resilient software.
* Knowledge of distributed systems.
* Experience working in Agile environments following TDD, BDD, XP etc processes.
* Excellent knowledge of SDLC and comfortable working across the full stack.
* Someone who thrives in working in collaborative environments.
* Possesses a STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) from one of the Russel Group universities or equivalent global university.
* Knowledge in AKKA.
* Knowledge in Event Driven Architecture.
* Knowledge in Low Latency.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds