|Job Ref:||204616686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
2 X Senior Digital Analyst|
London and Gibraltar
£45k - £50k per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for two Senior Digital Analysts, who have a passion for online gaming or sports betting, to join one of the world's largest bookmakers. One Digital Analyst will be focused on Sports Betting while the other will be focused on Gaming and Cross-Sell.
As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be required to design, report and analyse data to help team members provide insight to shape marketing decisions and improve user experience. You will be involved in a variety of tasks that include A/B Testing and working closely with data scientist and CRM analysts on personalisation campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
• Using the Data Analytics to provide recommendations and detailed analysis based on customer data
• Taking ownership of the digital analytics function for your specific area
• Identifying improvements that can be made on the website and apps that can be profitable to the business.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
• An interest and knowledge of online gaming and sports betting
• Expert knowledge in enterprise Digital Analytics and Adobe
• Have experience in A/B Testing and Optimisation
• E-commerce and Adobe experience
• Be comfortable presenting data and strategy across all levels.
Based in Gibraltar, this is the perfect opportunity for the right person looking to relocate or further their career. This role also offers some great benefits that include 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), healthcare and life assurance and also a pension and bonus scheme.
For more information, please apply with the latest copy of your CV