|Job Ref:||204616679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Salary:||£49000 - £57500/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
AEM / Java Developer - A leading global blue-chip electronics company are currently looking to hire an AEM / Java Developer for their office in Weybridge, Surrey.|
A position has arisen to support and develop Adobe eForms using Adobe Enterprise Manager. This role will require communication and travel across Europe at all levels, knowledge of the Adobe Enterprise Manager and Web Development, the ability to diagnose and resolve problems and issues and to act as a consultant to customers.
* Minimum two years of experience with Adobe Products including ALC or AEM
* Must have experience in implementing Adobe Live Cycle Suite
* Experience of working in a large multi-national company in a support and development role.
* Client facing, and must have experience handling stakeholders
* The ideal candidate will have developed knowledge in Adobe Live cycle/AEM Suite and have experience in some/all of the following:
- Adobe Live Cycle Server / AEM Server 6.0
- Adobe Live Cycle Designer / AEM Forms 6.0
- Adobe Inter active PDF Forms / AEM 6.0
- Adobe Workflow.
- Adobe Process Management.
- JBoss Server Maintenance.
- Java Programming / JDK skills will be advantage.
- SQL Server Tuning and maintenance.
- Exposure to Web services and familiar with XML / XSLT / DTDs
* Previous experience in web development would be highly advantage
* Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and non-standard activities
* Knowledge in Web services, Web Programming not compulsory but desirable
Skills & Attributes:
* Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for full system.
* Largely autonomous role and comfortable with working with senior managers within IT and within the business.
* Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels
* Good internal Knowledge on work flow.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Well presented, professional and dedicated
* Must be prepared to travel to customer sites
* Good understanding of ITSM process and service desk operations
This position is paying £49,000 - £57,500 basic annual salary depending upon experience + package
For more information please contact Liam Grady on (Apply online only) /
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK