|Job Ref:||204616678||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Digital Solution/Enterprise Architect|
UK based digital solution / enterprise architect consultants for a global BFS customer
Your responsibilities will include:
Providing innovative and practical designs that account for the end to end solution of a function that is in line with the business objectives.
Communicating short, medium and long term architecture in a business context to ensure relevant and addressing the business need.
Ensuring architectural definition aligns with both the business objectives and the technology estate to standardize and simplify the associated application portfolio over time.
Providing architectural direction, guidance to the global engineering teams working in an agile environment.
Developing skills across architecture team and wider department.
Leading Architecture design for specific functions within the Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
Driving technical understanding and direction in both Business and Technical senior leadership.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of:
1. Solid awareness of cross-browser/device "responsive" development
2. Standards compliant HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap
3. Knowledge of implementation considerations for UI technologies including jQuery, AngularJS, NA, NA, React, Dojo, NA
4. Experience of API and service based architectures using SOAP, REST APIs, micro-services and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
• Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Solutions architect in digital technologies
• Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. :
1. CI/CD - tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
2. PaaS/IaaS - OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure & Cloudbees
3. DevOps processes and experience
4. Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD, ATDD and TDD
5. Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
6. Have strong experience delivering to AAA accessibility standards and usability principles
• Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. ü Enterprise integration solutions, such as MuleSoft, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Fusion Middleware, MS Biztalk, etc. is desirable but not essential
• A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways
• Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
• Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations
• Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
• A successful track record of leading significant and complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet/exceed objectives
• Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management in a similar organisation
• Good leadership skills re: multiple 3rd party teams in a transformation programme
• Strong stakeholder management and soft skills
• Digital Strategy through to execution exposure