|Job Ref:||204616625||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Ecommerce Trading Manager|
Permanent £30K - £50K Per Annum (plus benefits)
Here is an opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading health, beauty and lifestyle NA are looking for an ecommerce Trading Manager to join their team of fun loving professionals, within a great working environment.
A successful ecommerce manager will have to have a thorough understanding of both offline and online customer experiences, be culturally aware of their dual role within the team structure as both a leader and team player but also have a passion for strategic direction.
Key responsibilities Include:
• Analyse Key Metrics and data sources to understand how to improve customer experience
• Project Manage the activities of the eLab Commercial, Group CRM , eLab Technology to support the category objectives
• Build key working relationships with the eCommerce commercial coordinators
• Own the strategy for the key markets and tailor the approach for the European market
To be considered for this role my candidate is looking for the following:
• Proven commercial and analytical experience
• Clear understanding of both online and offline retail and customer experience
• Working knowledge of the beauty and retail industry as well as eCommerce
• Experience working in a similar position or retail buying position
For more information, please apply with a copy of your latest CV