|Job Ref:||204616593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Project Manager - SIP Telephony, Networking, Cloud|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to the Head of Project Delivery, you'll be accountable for delivering high-value projects to customers. You'll be the main point of accountability for all aspects of delivery of specific projects, which can be technically and logistically challenging. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference within a small, enthusiastic, highly focused, talented and creative team.
Project Manager - SIP Telephony, Networking, Cloud - Responsibilities:
* Ownership of implementation projects for customers
* Accountability for delivery of the projects on time and to budget
* Securing internal and external resources to deliver the project
* Ensuring the delivery of the project documentation for telephony, networking, service and testing
* Day-to-day management of the project, including managing, facilitating and aligning internal and external resources
* Escalating issues affecting delivery of the project, both internally and externally
* Ownership of the project plan
You will have:
* Experience delivering complex projects to corporate customers
* Experience working in a technical environment
* Experience in SIP telephony and networking projects
* Experience of working to ITIL, ISO20000, ISO27001 or other similar processes
* Familiarity with service processes and systems, such as ticketing, SLAs, incident management and change management
* Call Centre or Telco experience as supplier, customer or employee.
The role is office-based with a small degree of travel country-wide for customer and supplier meetings.
The role will suit individuals currently working as a Project Manager - SIP Telephony, Networking, Cloud, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Project Delivery Manager and be living within a commutable distance of Oxford or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
With over 25 years of experience System Recruitment offers excellence in Permanent and Contract recruitment in a wide range of industry sectors. Though we are a generalist agency, a particular strength of ours lies in Information Technology including Technical, Sales and Managerial positions. We are able to tailor our approach to your needs in order to work effectively with you and provide real value