|Job Ref:||204616516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum car allowance, bonus, pension,holida||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Our client is one of the leading IT software house and vendors in the UK. They provide an industry-recognised Workforce/Rostering Management software that simplify complex business processes and deliver Real Time value within the Health & Care market.
Role: Presales Consultant - Health & Care Rostering system
Location: Home-based* Head office: Birmingham
Salary: £42,000 basic + Salary Review, Bonus, Car Allowance, Health, Pension & more.
Responsibilities for the Presales Consultant will include (but not limited to):
* Support at external and internal customer facing events
* Develop and provide solution presentations and demonstrations
* Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
* Work with the development team in providing feedback from views expressed by prospects/clients
Skills required for the Presales Consultant include (but are not limited to):
* A high level of presentation skills - both oral and written.
* Previous customer facing experience.
* Self-motivated - able to work on their own when required
* Time management - able to prioritise time to meet the requirements of the organisation.
* Communication skills - both external and internal.
* Product knowledge and work experience in the Health & Care software space and an interest in working in a pre-sales capacity
* Ability to demonstrate business benefits and value to clients of varying seniority and expertise
* Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
Be prepared to travel Nationwide
* Previous experience of HR/Payroll or Financial Management Systems Applications
* Experience of software procurement and implementation, business analysis or consultancy of projects.
* General understanding of the technical environment that HR or Financial/Accounting solutions operate within.
* Experience of working with, and presenting business cases to senior management and directors.
Salary: £42,000 + Bonus (Depending on experience)
* 25 days' holiday
* Pension & Private healthcare
* Life insurance &Childcare Vouchers
* Salary reviews
Apply now as we are actively reviewing applications.
C2B Solutions UK Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy