|Job Ref:||204616427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
On behalf of my client, a leading defence organisation based in Luton, I am pleased to present the opportunity for multiple Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers to work on a permanent basis. |
They are a world leader in electronic systems that enhance situational awareness across a variety of platforms including rotary and fixed wing and they are looking for motivated and adaptable Software Engineers to join their growing software community.
You'll be responsible for:
* The specification, design, coding and testing of complex real-time embedded software.
* Developing and applying your knowledge of software engineering to undertake and support various tasks and activities, delivering to agreed performance targets, cost and schedule.
* Developing practical skills in design techniques for land, sea and aerospace applications, understanding key processes and technologies, and developing software using state-of-the-art modelling tools, compilers and test environments
* Working closely with Systems engineers and Hardware engineers to solve real integration problems on complex systems
You will have a Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline and/or relevant successful experience in a real-time embedded software development environment with a proven track record in schedule adherence and performance/quality.
You'll also have:
* Proven experience in developing Object Oriented designs using the C++ language.
* Good knowledge and understanding of UML preferably using the Rhapsody, Rational
* Rose, Artisan or equivalent toolsets.
* Capability in debugging in an embedded real-time environment with a COTS Real Time Operating System.
Ideally you will come from a defence or aerospace background although all experience will be considered.
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary and an opportunity to make your mark with a clearly defined career path in a forward thinking organisation.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
If you are interested in this, please forward a copy of your CV in reply to this email.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position