|Job Ref:||204616358||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£38000 - £48000/annum Multiple benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:42|
Our organisation provides an interface between the Group and the global trading markets for energy and energy-related commodities as well as the hub for all tradable commodities, in both their physical and/or derivative forms.|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Service Operations Engineer which will be based in Swindon, to join our friendly and supportive team.
As part of your role you will report into the Team lead Service Management in Infrastructure Service, and collectively the team, to ensure robust processes and protection of the business infrastructure to maintain maximum availability of applications and infrastructure.
IT Service Management, main responsibilities:
* Delivery of an 24 x 7 Service Desk service dedicated for global
* Operate Problem & Change Management
* Governance and control of all Customer Services
* Assure delivery of service on contracted provider services based on SLA
* Manage service reviews and any appropriate service improvement plans
* Develop and maintain Customer Service tool strategy and roadmap
Good understanding of infrastructure:
* Ensure operations of service desk, which acts as global 24/7 phone, email
* Coordinate problem management
* Management, documentation and action tracking of Major Incident & Problem Review meetings
* Assure delivery of service
Strong diagnostic & problem solving abilities.
This company is the interface between the The Group's operating companies
It is the interface between the Group and the global trading markets for energy and energy-related commodities as well as the hub for all tradable commodities, in both their physical and/or derivative forms. This includes power, gas, coal, freight, oil, weather derivatives, biomass, emissions certificates and renewable energies. This company is responsible for the economic optimisation of power generation and the entire non-regulated gas business of the The Group, including all procurement, storage and LNG-related activities